So at long last it's here... the new user interface for Zoho CRM!
Zoho CRM has just had a complete overhaul and is now available for general usage and feedback. If you have not already noticed you will be able to switch to the new interface using the link at the top of your CRM.
Click the link to see your CRM transformed into a fantastic new format, including new functionality, which includes:
- Filtering by various criteria whilst still on the record list page
- Powerful searching with on screen, interactive keyword searches
- Better graphs on reports
- Kanban style record displays so you can see related records whilst looking at Tasks and other information
- Email Insights - get insight on who reads your emails, what email templates are the most popular etc
- Gamescope - gamify your sales process to reward your best sales staff, get points for adding notes, tasks, calls and deals.
Personally I find the new searching function one of the most useful and best features of the new interface as it is very intuitive and cuts down so much time finding the information you need.
Plus loads of new features such as
- 'Sales Inbox' for email tracking
- Sales Signals that show you in real time when customers are on your website and what they said in surveys,
- iCal synching
- Scheduling of routine administration and data cleaning and much, much more.
So much more in fact that we thought you would like to watch it on Zoho's summary video, which gives a good insight into what you're in for!
Please contact us for more information or to test drive Zoho CRM, or if you are interested in assistance with your CRM project.