You may have seen lately in the 'news bulletin bar' in Zoho CRM an alert about the newest features that have been released by the Zoho CRM team. There have been quite a few - first and foremost the latest Zoho CRM releases are excellent and will definitely appeal to a wider variety of business of all sizes. In short, these are:
- Zoho CRM territory management
- Improvements to the existing Zoho CRM integration with social media such as Facebook and Twitter
- Improved integration with Zoho Campaigns
- Better functionality in Zoho Support, Zoho's online customer support (helpdesk) software
- Custom modules', which allows you to create custom modules that suit any type of business
We have created a detailed article on the new functions as we feel they relate to a common theme we're proud of being Zoho Partners, and that is 'choosing a CRM solution hosted by cloud service providers who listen to their user base'.
More details of the above new features and insights into how Zoho do listen to their user base to improve their product can be found here.
If you would like to know more about how Zoho CRM can be used to improve your business please contact us here, call us on +44 (0)753 878 1619 or email us at info at mangoho dot com.